Department of Evolutionary Genetics
Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Deutscher Platz 6
phone: +49 341 3550 - 500
- Group leader
Cesare de Filippo
- Postdoc, studying shifts in selective pressure in targets of balancing selection.
- Graduate student, studying local adaptation in human populations.
- Postdoc, studying local adaptation in chimpanzees.
- Graduate student, studying balancing selection in humans and the great apes.
- Masters thesis student, studying shifts of balancing selection in human populations.
- Visiting Graduate student, working on new methods to identify targets of balancing selection.
- Universidade de São Paulo, Laboratory of Evolutionary Genetics
- Muslih Abdul-Aziz (intern student) now PhD student at the University of Adelaide (Australia)
- Àngel Belmonte Aguirre (Master's Thesis Student) now programmer in Barcelona
- Bárbara Bitarello (visiting Graduate student) finishing up her thesis back in Brasil
- Katalina Bobowik (intern student) now field technician in Australia
- Romain Laurent (postdoc) now postdoc at the National Museum of Natural History in Paris
- Juan Ramón Meneu (programmer) now programmer in Spain
- Homa Papoli (PhD student) now PhD student in Uppsala
- Genís Parra (Bioinformatician) now postdoc in Dresden