Department of Evolutionary Genetics
Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Deutscher Platz 6
phone: +49 341 3550 - 500
- Group leader
Cesare de Filippo
- Postdoc, studying shifts in selective pressure in targets of balancing selection.
- Postdoc, working on comparative population genomics in humans and the great apes.
- Postdoc, studying local adaptation in chimpanzees.
- Graduate student, studying local adaptation in human populations.
- Graduate student, studying balancing selection in humans and the great apes.
- Intern student, studying the evidence of positive selection on functionally relevant alleles.
- Àngel Belmonte Aguirre (Master's Thesis Student) now a programmer in Barcelona
- Bárbara Bitarello (visiting Graduate student) finishing up her thesis back in Brasil
- Philip Kleinert (intern) working on his Masters
- Juan Ramón Meneu (Programmer) now a programmer in Spain
- Homa Papoli (PhD student) now a PhD student in Uppsala
- Genís Parra (Bioinformatician) now a postdoc in Dresden