Department of Evolutionary Genetics
Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Deutscher Platz 6
phone: +49 341 3550 - 500
- Group leader
- Graduate student, studying local adaptation in human populations.
- Postdoc, studying local adaptation in chimpanzees.
- Masters thesis student, studying shifts of balancing selection in human populations.
- Graduate student, studying balancing selection in humans and the great apes.
- PhD student
- Visiting Graduate student, working on new methods to identify targets of balancing selection.
- Universidade de São Paulo, Laboratory of Evolutionary Genetics
- Intern student, studying recent changes in allele frequencies in human populations.
- now PhD student at the University of Adelaide (Australia)
- Intern student, studying the evidence of positive selection on functionally relevant alleles.
- now field technician in Australia
- Postdoc, working on comparative population genomics in humans and the great apes.
- now postdoc at the National Museum of Natural History in Paris
- Phd student
- now PhD student in Uppsala
- now postdoc in Dresden
Cesare de Filippo
- Postdoc, studying shifts in selective pressure in targets of balancing selection.
- Àngel Belmonte Aguirre (Master's Thesis Student) now programmer in Barcelona
- Juan Ramón Meneu (programmer) now programmer in Spain