Robert Power Bio CV Publications
- Salazar-García DC, Power RC, Sanchís AS, Villaverde V, Walker MJ, Henry AG, In review. Integrating new Neanderthal dietary evidence from southeastern coastal Iberia. Quaternary International.
- Power RC, In prep. Phytolith analyses report. In: Brady, N., Medieval Rural Settlement Project, The excavations of Tulsk. Discovery Programme Monograph.
- Power R, 2010. Future Trends in Ceramic Analysis. The Undergraduate Journal of Ireland and Northern Ireland, Volume 2 [Link]
- Power R, 2010. Supermarket of the swamps (Wild plant exploitation in Malawi). Healing and Development. MMM Communications, Volume 71.
Professional Meeting Posters, Papers and Presentations:
- Power RC, Nadel D, Rosen AM, 2013. Phytolith analysis of a Late Natufian site at Raqefet Cave in Mount Carmel, Israel. Society for American Archaeology 78th Annual MeetingHonolulu, Hawaii (Apr 5).
- Power RC, Nadel D, Rosen AM, 2012.The Economic Exploitation of Plants by Late Natufians at Raqefet Cave: The Evidence from Phytoliths. 18th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists, Helsinki, Finland (Aug 31).
- Power RC, Walker MJ, Salazar-García DC, Henry AG, 2012. Neanderthal plant food consumption and environmental use at Sima de las Palomas, Southeastern Iberia. Paleoanthropology Society, Memphis, TN, USA (Apr 16-17).
- Power RC, Walker MJ, Salazar-García DC, Henry DC, 2012. Evidence for Neanderthal plant food consumption at Sima de las Palomas, Southeastern Iberia, Southeastern Iberia. Hugo Obermaier Society Annual meeting (Apr 10-14).
- Power R, 2011. Comparing phytolith assemblages at a Natufian site at Raqefet, Mt. Carmel with a PPNB site at Motza, Israel. [Poster], International student Microarchaeology workshop. Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel (Apr 4-7).
- Power R, 2010. The role of phytoliths in archaeology. [Poster], Association of Young Irish Archaeologists Annual Conference, UCC, Cork, Ireland (Feb 26).