- Project manager A.P.E.S. database
- Supervision of PhD students
- Ape/large mammal monitoring projects using camera traps and acoustic devices in Taï NP, Côte d’Ivoire, and Loango NP, Gabon
- Set up of ‘Pan African research and monitoring program’ to fill gaps in available ape population information
- Conducting or consulting on ape surveys in Moukalaba Doudou NP, Gabon; Nouabalé-Ndoki NP, Rep. Congo; Taï NP, Côte d’Ivoire; Loango NP, Gabon; Gola forest and nationwide, Sierra Leone; Sangaredi, Haut Niger, Guinea; Gunung Leuser NP, Indonesia;
- Training and data analysis workshop in survey methodology in Côte d’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, and Sumatra.