Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Deutscher Platz 6
phone: +49 (0)341 3550 - 0
fax: +49 (0)341 3550 - 119
Student Research Assistant
The Lise Meitner Research Group, Technological Primates, at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology seeks applicants for a position as
July 30th, 2020
Preferred start date:
(Parts of the tool collection can be muddy, we are looking for someone who does not mind).
Criteria for applicants:
- enrolled at a German University (Bachelor, Masters, or equivalent)
- solid English skills (at least B-level, preferably higher)
- experience with excel and word
- reliable and ready to provide a high level of commitment
- sustained attention to detail during repetitive tasks
- able to report back on work progress and communicate effectively
What we offer:
- first-hand experience in world-class research institution
- insight into diverse areas of archaeological research
- flexible work hours
- payment according to currently pursued university degree
How to apply:
The Max Planck Society is committed to equal opportunities and to employing individuals with disabilities and explicitly encourages them to apply.
We look forward to receiving your completed application.
We look forward to receiving your completed application at https://www.eva.mpg.de/ career .
Further information on the research agenda of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology is available on our website : www.eva.mpg.de.
Back to the list of vacancies