NOTE: We are currently at our capacity for internship applications, please check again in the future for further opportunities.
We are pleased to offer a few internships per year to students at different stages of education and with diverse interests in our educational development model.
We do get more applications than we can fill, so please read the following information to learn how to apply.
We give preference to students who have demonstrated motivation to learn about the background and aims of our educational development work.
- Secondary school general internships, for high school students interested to learn more about our approach to educational innovation
- Teacher education internships, for pre-service teachers from all subject areas and grade levels
- Child development internships, for graduate students with a focus on applications in child development
Requirements and expectations
- Must be a student in secondary, undergraduate, or graduate university
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be proficient in English