Department of Human Evolution
Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Deutscher Platz 6
phone: +49 (341) 3550 - 350
fax: +49 (0341) 3550 - 399
|2017 - Present|
Ph.D in archaeology: Applied and Analytical Paleontology
|2015-2017||Masters in archaeology: Quaternary and prehistory|
Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (M.N.H.N.) Paris
Master "Evolution, Natural heritage and Societies"
Speciality: Quaternary and Prehistory
|2011-2014||B.A. in archaeology|
Laval University, Québec
- Masters Research Thesis - as part of my second year of the post-graduate program within the U.M.R. 7209 of the C.N.R.S ("Archaeozoology, Archaeobotanics: Societies, Practices and Environments").
- Isotopic analysis of continental large carnivorous fauna of the Upper Pleistocene of Laos
- Introductory Research Thesis - As part of my first year of the post-graduate program within the U.M.R. 7209 of the C.N.R.S ("Archaeozoology, Archaeobotany: Cultures, Human Practices and Environments").
- Trophic study based on stable isotope analysis of tooth enamel (C&O) on a mammal collection from he Cambodian site of Both Dambang in Southeast Asia.
- Graduate coursework in anatomical and taxonomic diversity of quaternary zoo archaeology.
- Volunteer work at the University Laval's Bioarchaeology laboratory under the supervision of James Woollett
- Participated in the prehistoric archaeological excavation at Leamy Lake Park, Gatineau, Canada in 2016 and 2017
- Participated in the prehistoric archaeological excavation at Pincevent, France in 2012 and 2016
- Participated in the historic archaeological excavation at Ilot des Palais, Quebec in 2013
- Participated in a student exchange to Paris IV, La Sorbonne in Autumn Semester, 2014.