Department of Primatology
Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Deutscher Platz 6
phone: +49 (341) 3550 - 200
fax: +49 (341) 3550 - 299
- Gatiso, T.T. and Wossen, T. (2014) Forest dependence and income inequality in rural Ethiopia. International journal of sustainability and world ecology
- T.T. Gatiso and Vollan, B. Leadership and cooperation: Experimental evidence from community forests in Ethiopia. Resource and Energy economics (under review).
- T.T. Gatiso, Vollan, B. and Nuppenau, E-A. Resource Scarcity and
Democratic Elections in Commons Dilemmas: An Experiment on Forest Use in Ethiopia. Journal of ecological economics (Forthcoming)
- Wossen, T and Gatiso, T.T. Land degradation and adoption of conservation technology (work in progress)
- Tsegaye Tagesse Gatiso (2014). Forest dependency, resource scarcity and cooperative behaviour in commons dilemma: evidence from survey and framed field experiment. Doctoral thesis in Agricultural economics at Justus Liebig University of Giessen, Germany.
- Tsegaye Tagesse Gatiso (2005). The value of water quality improvement to fishermen of Lake Chamo. Master’s thesis at Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia