Jump directly to main navigation Jump directly to content Jump to sub navigation
- First download the Wi-Fi configuration profile for Mac OS X here or ask your department's IT-Staff to send the profile via email.
- Double-click on downloaded file eduroam2019_mpi_eva_profile.config and the system settings Profiler of Mac OS X appears.
- Click on Continue and proceed the next question also with Continue. Now insert your credentials (USERNAME@eva.mpg.de) and finish with Install.
- Go to the Wi-Fi status icon on your menu bar or open the "system preferences" got to "network" and select "eduroam" as wireless network.
- That's it, you are connected.