Jump directly to main navigation
Jump directly to content
Jump to sub navigation
- Go to the network status icon on your menu bar (right upper side) and select under Wi-Fi the tab Wi-Fi Settings.
- an overview of available Wi-Fi networks appears.
- select eduroam or the small gear to setup
- Select WPA & WPA2 Enterprise within Wi-Fi security and for Authentication select Tunneled TLS
- For Anonyomous identity type email@example.com
- Download root certificate USERTrust_RSA_Certification_Authority.crt (best save as)
- And select file under CA certificate
- Insert your MPI EVA credentials (USER_NAME@eva.mpg.de and your password) and finishing with Connect
- All other options should be left at their default values as shown in the figure.
- That's it, you are connected.