Jump directly to main navigation Jump directly to content Jump to sub navigation
- First download the Wi-Fi configuration profile for Mac OS X or here or ask your department's IT-Staff to send the profile via email.
- Double-click on downloaded file eduroam2021_mpi_eva_profile_2nd.mobileconfig and the system settings Profiler of Mac OS X appears.
- Start Installation with Install
- Next, MacOSX is asking for Installation again, confirm with Continue
- Now insert your credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your MPI EVA password, finish with Install.
- Go to the Wi-Fi status icon on your menu bar or open the system preferences got to network and select eduroam as wireless network.
- That's it, you are connected.