Jump directly to main navigation
Jump directly to content
Jump to sub navigation
- Go to the network status icon on your menu bar (right upper side) and select under Wi-Fi the tab Wi-Fi Settings.
- an overview of available Wi-Fi networks appears.
- select eduroam or the small gear to setup
- Select WPA & WPA2 Enterprise within Wi-Fi security and for Authentication select Tunneled TLS
- For Anonyomous identity type firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download root certificate T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 2 and select file under CA certificate
- Insert your credentials (USERNAME@eva.mpg.de and your password) and finishing with Connect
- That's it, you are connected.