Jump directly to main navigation
Jump directly to content
Jump to sub navigation
- First download the root certificate T-TeleSec Global Root Class 2 from here.
- Open Files or Filemanager on your Android phone/tablet and select the downloaded certificate
- Insert as Certificate NameT-TeleSec Global Root Class 2 and choose under Credential use Wi-Fi
- The new root certificate is now installed
- Navigate to the Wi-Fi settings on your Android phone/tablet: Settings App > Wireless Controls > Wi-Fi Settings.
- Choose Wi-Fi network eduroam
- Now you have to configure access to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select EAP-MethodPEAP and for Phase 2 authenticationMSCHAPv2.
- Now select under CA certificate the previously installed T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 2 and insert under Domaineva.mpg.de
- Insert your Username (USERNAME@eva.mpg.de) and password. Under Anonymous identity insert: email@example.com
- Press Save and you are connected.