- The library provides reference and information services primarily for the institute's scientific staff.
- Researchers who are not members of the institute may use the library for reference during the opening times given below.
- Lending services are not available.
- If you would like to use the library please contact the library staff to register.
- Please consult our Rules and Regulations for further detail.
Remote access to electronic ressources (MPI-EVA staff only):
|Mo - Thu:||9 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Fri:||9 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Deutscher Platz 6 (ground level)
|Ms. Bageritz:||0341 / 3550 - 142|
|Ms. Scheffler:||0341 / 3550 - 141|
About our collection
We acquire literature in the fields of psychology, biology, and anthropology. Areas of specialised interest include language acquisition, cognition, developmental psychology, zoology, ethology, and genetics. The selection of titles is according to the research interests of the members of the institute and does not aspire to be comprehensive.